The 2017 National Walking Summit is the premier event for professionals, advocates and organizers from the transit, health, and planning professions to come together to share best practices, discover innovations and form new partnerships.
For 2017, we are focusing on connections- building strong, healthy and vibrant communities by developing collaborations across sectors to make sure every community member has places to be physically active to the best of their abilities. America Walks will work with partners of the Every Body Walk! Collaborative and other leading organizations from the health, transit, and planning communities to put together the strongest Summit yet, hosting over 600 attendees, offering over 100 scholarships for attendees to personally experience the walkability of St. Paul, Minnesota.
- Introduction of Speakers: A representative of the sponsor will have the opportunity to introduce one of the plenary keynote speakers.
- Promotional Table: Sponsors will have the opportunity to display materials at a table set up in the conference space.
- Acknowledgment in Opening Remarks: Sponsor will be mentioned during the opening remarks made by America Walks staff or other conference representative.
- VIP Networking Opportunity: Representative(s) from the sponsor will have the opportunity to attend an exclusive networking opportunity with other sponsors, conference speakers and other high-level attendees.
- Newsletter Profile: Sponsor will be featured in an issue of the America Walks Newsletter with a short profile and logo.
- Logo Placement: Sponsor’s logo will be featured on conference materials including website, program and other promotional items.
- Registrations: Representatives of the sponsor will be given complimentary full-registrations.
- Scholarships (Foundations Only): Foundations will have the opportunity to work with conference staff to grant scholarships to applicants.