Thursday October 29, 4:00 – 5:30pm
Walkable communities benefit all ages, ethnicities and abilities. Learn about three innovative programs that successfully engaged diverse communities to advocate for walking.
Moderator: Robert Ping, echnical Assistance Program Manager, Walkable and Livable Communities Institute
- Wendy Alfsen, Executive Director, California Walks
- Joan Cook, Special Projects Manager, Health by Design
- Gosia Kung, Founder and Executive Director, WalkDenver
- Zelia Gonzales, Youth Leader, California Walks
- MariaJose Diaz Ayon, Youth Leader, California Walks